Saturday, March 24, 2007

On The Road Again

March 13, 2007 - Becky and I are finally on to our next destination (wherever that is)! March 13 was our 'getaway' day from southern California and my sister in 29 Palms. It was a difficult parting for us all but it was time for us to go. Dot has shown much improvement and we are sure she will continue on her road to recovering more of her motor skills. Teresa is a real trooper and her house remodeling is nearing completion so they will have a choice of where to go when Dot's house sales.
I have several photos I took while we were in 29 Palms but did not get on the blog so I will try to catch up over the next week or so!!
We now look forward to our next stops on our way to Florida to see Lori and Dave and be there for Dave's Masters in Education graduation the last of April!!

No comments: