Saturday, March 01, 2008

Matty Fix

1 March 2008 - It's 'get away' day and I can't sleep so I'm catching up on my logs and looking at our pictures of Matthew. Realizing I have not put any photos of my little darling on the blog in ages I give you these. This was our next to last day with the Florida Crawfords, New Year's Eve, and Bonnie and Glenn invited us all over for a seafood feast (and what a feast!); thank you Culvers.

The weather was perfect and the sunset was beautiful so we all went outside and captured these photos. Yes, I realize the exposures are far from perfect but its the subject here that counts - not the quality of the photo or the skill (or lack thereof) of the photographer!!!

See you next in Ft. Worth!!



Dave and Lori holding their precious cargo - Dave points to Number 1.




Bonnie and Glenn with Matthew on their dock. They have to 'endure' a similar sunset most every day!!




The Traveling Crawfords join the Florida Crawfords and share Matthew.

No comments: