Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Antlers Lodge Area, Creede, Colorado

12 June 2008 - The big news for the day is DAVE, LORI AND MATTY ARE ON THERE WAY. They departed Ft. Myers in the dark hours this morning and are currently in Alabama. May God look over them and protect them on their long journey this summer. Pray for them and for James as he accompanies them to Colorado and back.



The first photo below is the 'new view' replacing the close up of the older trailer in our space at Cottonwood Cove. I'm sure you can see the improvement. I just turn my glider around facing out the back and enjoy my tea in the morning or a good book when the weather is bad or wind is blowing (only negative weather issue so far and 'they' tell us it leaves with the snow - end of June).





Climb the hill across the river and these are some of the views that await you. I have put these on this entry but you will be exposed to several more on later blog entries.



No comments: