Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just in Time for Christmas

7 August 2007 - Less than 2 week remaining here in Ellijay,GA. The temperature has really decided to go up the past few days making us anxious to get up 'at altitude' in Virginia in the park. No matter, we will make it as long as our AC continues to work hard!!

As to the photos - I have always had a garage or shop or someplace to hang my wrenches making them easy to find and, more important the older I get, see at a glance if I have left one laying somewhere. Well having to keep everything in the tool boxes on the truck pretty well eliminated that as a possibility. For years I have owned a small pouch of nut drivers/screw drivers that came in a rollup pouch and have always found them extrememly handy.

Taking that thought toward my wrench problem, I have searched and searched for something similar but on a larger scale (and just a pouch, as I already have the wrenches). I was never able to find them and finally brought the subject up to Becky (never talk this type of thing over with your wife too soon!!!). She 'volunteered' to sew one for me if I would come up with the design, materials, etc. The photos are the result of our joint efforts. Obviously 'one' grew into 3 (I am looking at a couple more now). They are GREAT. They do exactly what I wanted them to do, were relatively inexpensive and pretty simple to sew together. I haven't decided if I want to 'label' the pockets for size yet or whether it would have been smart to allow extra pockets for expansion but for the 'prototypes' they worked out well.

Put your order in now for the do-it-yourself man in your life. Prices upon request. Infringement upon our design will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law so be warned!!!

Happy traveling!




 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: