Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Indian Heritage Center in DC (and others)

24 October 2007 - I'm going to try to catch up on our photos so be patient with me and note they will be somewhat out of sequence with anything 'before Florida' having been taken some time during our travels after attending Dave's Masters graduation and our return for the greatest grandchild ever!!!


We began our journey around the old Smithsonian building as I always recall it as it was back in 1962 or so on my first visit to DC.
 
Down the way was the Indian Heritage building. Becky visited the displays and I practiced my photo 'art'.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Having spent our time pounding the pavement we returned to our beginning and a rest.
 
 
One of us rested more than the other!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: