Friday, November 09, 2007

Ortona Lock

10 Nov 2007 - The views at Ortona were much the same as WP Franklin Lock but since we were there longer I took more photos. These are a few of those I deemed worth sharing. We had the most remote site in the campground but were still only a short distance to the showers and lock.
 
There is something about water and piers that attract me (and birds). That is our trailer in the background.
 
If I ever have a place on the ocean I may have to 'create' something like this just for the atmosphere.
 
As I noted earlier, we appear to have pretty good luck with picking parks that are not crowded. This was definitely one of the best maintained parks we have ever stayed in - bar none.
 
While we were there it rained lightly several days. On one of those days we captured this photo of a rainbow.
 

No comments: